Customer comments

Customers who call us are asked to comment on their experience. We generally receive several opinions per day. They are automatically published here without any edits or deletions. We have so far received a total of 24,448. Below are the most recent:

The latest 25 comments are being displayed.
  • good (22)
  • average (2)
  • poor (1)

average
20th July 2018 at 12:47
Took a long time to answer the phone , then chased an order that should have been dispatched to Birmingham branch and was told it was sent to Bramley branch . Not impressed.

good
20th July 2018 at 11:51
Paxton Technical Support is always very good and the staff very pleasant and helpful

good
20th July 2018 at 10:49
Very good service as always the staff are always helpful and friendly

good
20th July 2018 at 10:31
Mark is a very informed and helpful representative. Because of this good service we do include Paxton quote options to our clients and hope to have some Paxton sites in the near future.

good
20th July 2018 at 08:51
Problem sorted quickly and easily very polite and professional.

good
19th July 2018 at 19:15
John is a wonderful advocate and a great partner

good
19th July 2018 at 17:05
competent

good
19th July 2018 at 16:57
friendly service with excellent results

good
19th July 2018 at 15:48
Very good and professional service as always. Very quick response and very helpful.

good
19th July 2018 at 13:12
Very helpful thanks Pat

good
19th July 2018 at 09:55
As always

good
19th July 2018 at 09:53
Adam was extremely helpful and quickly pointed me in the direction I needed to be. I will certainly be keeping his email address! ;)

average
19th July 2018 at 07:13
The person I spoke with didn’t ask some of the right questions in my opinion. for example, I explained what the fault was and the advisor immediately said it was one specific issue. I knew it wasn’t that issue, I feel that had the advisor just asked how the door access was set up it would have saved time, and any answers from then on in would have been fully relevant. I got the impression that the advisor thought they knew the answers without getting all of the information. Apart from this, it was, as always, a valuable and helpful service

good
19th July 2018 at 07:10
Great Pleasure as always

good
19th July 2018 at 01:09
Mason is extremely knowledgeable with the product line and was very informative. It is contagious to see him embrace the product and truly get behind Paxton's offering.

good
18th July 2018 at 20:38
John Murray is a great Rep. I look forward to our training next month.

good
18th July 2018 at 14:01
Judith who I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful and solved my problem in a few minutes.

good
18th July 2018 at 13:51
Very professional and helpful and a good standard for a support environment.

good
18th July 2018 at 13:35
Great talking to Matt - he sees the value in partnership across security manufacturers

good
18th July 2018 at 12:07
Although they were unable to resolve my query due to it being outside of their control, they did explain this clearly to me and advised what I needed to do next.

good
18th July 2018 at 11:25
quick and friendly - very 'can do' - thank you for your brilliant support.

good
18th July 2018 at 07:49
Very Helpful Chap on the phone, usually this type of tech support is in india, or given by people who do not know the products. I appreciate the speed and direct dial number also, fantastic! Thanks.

good
17th July 2018 at 21:00
Fantastic support thank you

poor
17th July 2018 at 20:07
Poor, shocking wait time on the phones. Got put on hold when finally answer then cut off and I was never called back. I called back later and it took 5 attempts to get through to support. Each of the 4 previous times it had been ringing so long the mobile network terminated the call. When answered the person on the end of the phone didnt know the answer to the question and why landlord tenant feature basically doesnt work. When i told him there had to be a bug in the timezone part he basically told me he could not comment. When i siad it was not very good and the feature didnt work he said he could not comment. Talk about sitting on the fence, should he not have passed this call on to someone who could comment? No his answer was to say "i can not help you" Dont ring paxton very often but this is the worst support i have ever had. Really suprised. I use to believe paxton had the best support in the business. Sadly not any more.

good
17th July 2018 at 19:02
very helpful

Important: This website uses cookies. Please click here to view our cookie policy and to prevent this banner from appearing. [close]